|Meeting point:||Entrance of the Vatican Museums|
|Start time:||9am or 2pm (+/- 30 minutes) every day except Wednesdays morning, Sundays and religious holidays|
- Enjoy a fun, no-wait tour of the Vatican that goes beyond the expected, offering you a deeper insight into the Vatican City.
- See the best of the Vatican Museums with your kids from the Sistine Chapel to the Belvedere Courtyard and explore St. Peter’s Basilica* (please read the tour description) with Michelangelo’s Pietà and Bernini’s baldachin.
- Private family friendly tour designed for families with kids aged 6 and older. Younger siblings are welcome.
The Vatican and Sistine Chapel tour with Kids Tours of Rome is a captivating private tour that illustrates the history of Rome and the Catholic Church. This fun, informative, and educational tour is an unforgettable experience for your family. As your guide narrates the story of Rome, you will walk through the museums experiencing a living storybook as the world’s greatest masterpieces of art visually show the pages of history.
On this Rome tour with kids you will visit inside the museums of the Vatican, see Michelangelo’s famous Sistine Chapel, and visit inside the Basilica of St. Peter*. Some of the art highlights of this tour will include paintings and sculptures from the time of the Ancient Greeks and Romans through the Renaissance masters such as Michelangelo, Leonardo, Raphael, and Caravaggio.
Our expert guides will navigate you and the children through the museums, giving your family the personal care and attention you deserve. You will experience relief knowing you aren’t one of the members of the larger tour groups you will pass where children are often bored and uninterested.
Instead, your children will be engaged and encouraged to ask questions to participate in this tour organized with them in mind. Our friendly guides have a variety of methods they use to create interest and activity between each of the members in your family.
Don’t miss your opportunity to share a memorable cultural experience at the Vatican with your kids while on holiday in Italy!
Book your tour online now or email us or WhatsApp if your desired date shows “Call to book”.
*The Basilica of St. Peter may at times have events scheduled with little notice to tour operators which will prevent touring inside of the church or could effect the time of the visit to the Sistine Chapel. We will make every possible adjustment to work around this inconvenience that is out of our control. If rescheduling is not possible, then we will spend the additional time inside of the museums to make up for the time not available inside of the church.
- Sistine Chapel
- Belvedere Courtyard with Apollo Belvedere & Laocoön & His Sons
- Pinecone Courtyard
- Gallery of the Maps
- Gallery of the Tapestries
- St. Peter’s Basilica* (please read the tour description)
INCLUDED in the PRICE
- Skip-the-line access tickets to the Vatican Museums
- Skip-the-line access tickets to the St. Peter's Basilica* (please read the tour description)
- Private family-friendly guide
- Headsets for parties of more than 6 people
WHO WE ARE?
Kids Tours of Rome is a family owned, licensed tour operator in Rome, Italy.
We choose guides with an exceptional ability to mingle and work for families with school-age children. Their ability to multiple methods, including games and interactive devices to educate and entertain the whole family is proven and guaranteed. Our guides have a verifiable track record of excellent ratings on TripAdvisor, and we continuously evaluate their performance through client feedback.
Check out some of our tours
We arrange private tours for families with school-aged children, and all of our tours will make your visit to Rome entertaining, educative and memorable.