|Meeting point:||Entrance of the Borghese Gallery|
|Start time:||8.45am or 2.45pm every day except Monday, first Sunday of the month and religious holidays|
- Visit one of the most important collections of art in Europe still housed in its original setting.
- You will be amazed by this small but extremely important collection which is filled with masterpieces by Caravaggio, Canova, Raphael, and Bernini.
- Private tour designed for families with children aged 6 and older. Younger siblings are welcome to join
The Borghese Galleria tour with Kids Tours of Rome is a perfect 2-hour tour to introduce your children to the world of art without the extreme crowds of tourists that are sometimes found at the Vatican museums. This tour is a beautiful experience for your family to see famous works of art from the Renaissance and Baroque periods in the former country home of a Cardinal of the Catholic Church.
Entry to this museum is limited. The tickets combined with our guides’ availability is something you need to plan well in advance. At a very minimum, 2 weeks’ time is advised before booking. During this tour, you will see paintings and sculptures by famous artists such as Bernini, Caravaggio, Raphael, and Titian along with many others.
After the tour, you will be on the grounds of the beautiful Borghese Gardens where you can enjoy a nice walk in the park, an oasis from the busyness of Rome’s center. Nearby there are other activities that can be enjoyed with the family which you may consider planning into your day.
Don’t miss your opportunity to share a memorable cultural experience with your kids while on holiday in Italy!
- The Caravaggio Room (with 'St. Jerome' and 'David with the Head of Goliath'
- Bernini sculptures ('Apollo & Daphne' and 'David')
- Canova sculpture ('Pauline Bonaparte') works by Raphael ('The Deposition' and Lady with Unicorn)
- Perugino (Madonna & Child)
- Rubens (The Deposition) and Titian (Sacred and Profane Love)
- Skip-the-line access tickets to the Galleria Borghese
- Private family-friendly guide
- Headsets for parties of more than 4 people
WHO WE ARE?
Kids Tours of Rome is a family owned, licensed tour operator in Rome, Italy.
We choose guides with an exceptional ability to mingle and work for families with school-age children. Their ability to multiple methods, including games and interactive devices to educate and entertain the whole family is proven and guaranteed. Our guides have a verifiable track record of excellent ratings on TripAdvisor, and we continuously evaluate their performance through client feedback.
Check out some of our tours
We arrange private tours for families with school-aged children, and all of our tours will make your visit to Rome entertaining, educative and memorable.